Sunday 5 October 2014

Collagraph Attempt Two

Here is my second attempt at collagraph printing. My first attempt didn't go so well. Because of the colours i'd chosen. For my second attempt, i did the exact same layers for each shape i did. Only this time i'd mananged to create one collagraph print in the colour Blue. Because i wanted to see if i would get the same results like my previous collagraph, when i used a darker colour first. This time when i covered my collagraph in Blue water-based ink, making sure every corver and shape was covered. Next i used some magazine and paper to wipe off any left over ink on my collagraph. I was then ready to move onto the roller machine, which rolls the collagraph onto a piece of paper to create a collagraph print. Finally, once my print finished rolling on the machine. I was really pleased that i'd managed to create a collagraph print, especially you can just make out where the shapes have come through. Even though we were asked to create loads more of collagraph prints. I was happy with the one print i'd created and i didnt have much time left. Because i'd had various other tasks to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment