Thursday 13 March 2014

3D Workshop week 1

For our first week at 3D workshop, we began by looking at 3D pop out card templates. Which were a basic square with longer, shorter rectangles put together but in different places. On the sheet there was a diagram explaining what to do and how to create a pop out card with three pictures of different lines such as:
. Straight black line - cut line
. Black dotted line - valley line
. Black road line - mountain line

Firstly, we started off with the easy pop out template which was a small rectangle with a line going down it. Because the lines represent where you fold it. But they're all different lines. In my opinion it was quite hard trying to fold especially, inside the rectangles because then my pop out card looked a mess. In the lesson there were 1 to 10 templates we had to do. I only managed to get to 8 because the templates took alot of time to cut, perfect over the lines.

I did try very hard with the pop out cards and did very well to say ave never done it before. Once i got onto my 5th template the lesson started to get boring. Because, i was getting restless and tired of doing the same template. I think if there were different templates like; hearts, stars, flowers. Then, the lesson would be more intresting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment